Monday, October 6, 2008

Rocky Mountain Feather Bed Co. x Waste(twice) Collabo = The "Vest" Thing Smoking!


"Established at the heart of ski country of Wyoming, Rocky Mountain Featherbed Co., a little known American outerwear label, partnered with several Japanese designers and retailers this season. This includes Japanese Indie-label Waste(twice), which just released its 2nd rendition that based on Rocky Mountain’s own classic down vest. Features a leather yoke around the shoulders with a fine pinstripe exterior created from 100% virgin wool.

Available in 2 colors, the Rocky Mountain Featherbed Co. x Waste(twice) - VOYAGE WT Down Vest is now available for purchase at both Waste(twice)’s JAM flagship stores in Tokyo and Fukuoka, as well as Cueve chapter of ZOZOTOWN shopping network."

Information Courtesy Of: Freshnessmag.Com

Available Online Here: Zozo.Jp (NOTE: I still do NOT speak Japanese. You're on your own as far as deciphering this page brother ... lol.)

Visit Waste(twice) Online Here: Wastetwice.Com



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As some of my loyal readers may recall, a few weeks back, I made it very clear that A) I L.O.V.E. a good down bubble vest and that B) the Rocky Mountain Feather Bed Co. x The Duffer of St. George collabo was on my shopping "to do" list. Well, Wyoming's finest has come with yet another powerful collaboration, this time pairing with popular Japanese streetwear label Waste(twice) and have released this doozy. I think that I like this vest even better than the 1 that I was gushing about last month. I mean, this looks like a typical outdoors man's vest that has been genetically engineered and interbred with a banker's "bespoke" 3-piece suit vest purchased along the highly prestigious Savile Row. Yeah, it's a formal bubble vest and I need it! If I can't find this vest online, I'ma have to call in some favors. Somebody get my favorite stylist Rosie on line 1 ... lol.

No comments: