Monday, October 27, 2008

Tom Ford 007 "Quantum Of Solace" Lenses.


"Tom Ford has designed the “James Bond 007″ sunglasses. The sunglasses are not only part of his Spring/Summer 2009 collection, but James Bond is actually wearing them in "Quantum Of Solace" as well. The sunglasses are an upgrade from the classic flight sunglasses and are available in two colorways."


Colette already has the Tom Ford “James Bond 007″ sunglasses in stock.


Information Courtesy Of: Selectism.Com

Available Online Here: Colette.Fr


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: While I have not heard, and highly doubt, that these new Tom Ford 007 Sunglasses are equipped to perform any spy-like tricks like deconstructing and turning into lock pick tools or, perhaps even more useful, emitting knockout gas into the faces of unsuspecting "birds", I still fancy these sunnies.

From what I can see, these look like your classic aviators except the frame appears to be slightly more rigid and there is no secondary bridge over the nose. Does that make a big difference? Y.O.U. should see me right now ... I am shrugging my shoulders ... lol. Basically, I can't call it. All I know is that, for a blockbuster movie tie in item, these sunnies are good money.

Tom Ford also did a masterful job designing the suits for "Quantum Of Solace" and reinterpreting the consummate James Bond aesthetic. Now, if only Tom Ford (an incredible designer with a 95% Livestyle rating) would stop making furry mukluks for men ... some shit will simply never work homie ... lol.

No comments: