Friday, October 31, 2008

Hey! Somaya Reese, "Do, Do Y.O.U. Got A First Aid Kit Handy?"


Had Y.O.U. told me last week that, come Friday of this week, I would be quoting Danity Kane in the headline of 1 of my posts, I might have shot Y.O.U. in cold blood on a Brooklyn street corner. That single act of senseless violence would have been pretty, pretty embarrassing in light of how I just titled this entry ... lol. In my defense though, how was I to know that Somaya Reese would dress up like this for Halloween and, in the words of the legendary Gregory Isaacs, become my new favorite sexxxy "Night Nurse". Somebody tell Ms. Reese that I am ready for my sponge bath ... lol.


BONUS:
Yes, I totally started this post by referencing a lyric from Diddy's irrelevant girl group Danity Kane and I apologize to those whom I may have let down. So, in an effort to reinforce my rich musical pedigree gravitas in the minds of Y.O.U. my loyal Livestyle readers, I had to post this classic reggae song from the-1-and-the-only Gregory Isaacs. What the bloodclot!?

No comments: