Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meanwhile, Back @ The Ranch, Ralph Lauren Drops A Serious Coat For Winter 2008/09


"This Ralph Lauren Corduroy Ranch Coat is a classic fit jacket with warm shearling lining. We love the details on this jacket. “Distressed applied crown patches and military-inspired stripe patches accent each sleeve…Flap patch pockets with leather trim and accents at the hips, angled welt pockets with leather accents at the chest, interior welt pockets.” A well made and warm coat for the cold months. Available now from Ralph Lauren."

Information Courtesy Of: Selectism.Com

Available Online Here: Ralphlauren.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Seriously, what is Ralph Lauren trying to do to me and my wallet? Somewhere towards the end of the 1990's Ralph Lauren lost me, but, thanks to his latest influx of magnificent offerings, he and his lofty label have regained my interest in a major way. Perhaps Ralph only faltered slightly and has, in fact, been churning out his incomparable apparel Americana once again @ such high standards for a few years now. Like I said, after awhile I stopped paying his new creations much attention, so this is all news to me ... lol.

Anyway, this modestly detailed corduroy and shearling ranch coat is the ranch coat that J.R. Ewing would wear while stroking the manes of the exquisite Andalusian Pure Spanish-bred horses in his stables. Yeah, it's the kind of subtle sophistication that always catches my eye and that Ralph Lauren, @ his best, is world renowned for.


BONUS:

Yet another super cool random reference in a Livestyle calls for yet another excursion into the depths of my pop-culture filled mind ... lol. This 1 is sort of simple though, well, @ least compared to my other word association jaunts, the majority of which are, admittedly, completely off the wall ... lol. Trust me, everybody over 25 knows (even if it is in the back of their head) who J.R. Ewing is. Does the T.V. series Dallas ring a bell? Yeah, Y.O.U. already know ... literally. Oh, just watch the videos.

No comments: