Monday, October 27, 2008

Down In St. Barth's In The Villa Gettin' Illa.


"Want to vacation like a rock star? In December, Eden RockSt. Barth's will unveil the Villa Rockstar, a private villa for rent that features the only private recording studio on the island. The hotel has partnered with Oceanway Recording Studios of Hollywood, CA to create the perfect musical retreat. The 16,000 square foot Villa Rockstar includes a circular bathroom tiled in white gold, a private 20-seat Cinemascope screening room fitted with THX-approved sound components and a a Land Rover and a new Mini Cooper available for guests. There are four suites and two additional cabins, two pools with a bar, a private gym, putting green, pool table and a croquet lawn as well as a personal butler. Rates Villa Rockstar start at 15,000 euros per night."

Information Courtesy Of: Luxist.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Attention PUSH! Montana and any other artists currently working with my-oldest-friend-and-my-brother-from-another-mother Mr. 401 K AKA Kyle X__________________ (Last name withheld because Y.O.U. don't need to know it).  It appears that Mr. 401 K (a frequent visitor to St. Barth's) has been deliberately hiding pertinent information from us.  How else could anybody explain my unearthing of this luxury recording studio being developed @ Eden Rock resort?

Let me get this straight: Am I to understand that a burgeoning music executive, who jet sets to this exotic locale like 4 times a year, has never caught wind of the private studio majesty that is Villa Rockstar?  Come ooooooooooooon.  Why do I have to employ investigative internet methods in order to find out about this incredible studio?  LOL.

All jokes aside, this does look like the perfect "R&R" (R.est and R.ecording) getaway my nigga.  Would my gutter mentality be softened by the cresting waves and white sands?  Naaaaaaaaah!  I have recorded in enough basements and cramped project apartments to deserve such a retreat. Alas, I do know that my recording budget would take a beautiful beating though ... lol. Villa Rockstar looks tremendous.  In case anybody asks, YES, I do fuxs with this ... lol.  Holla @ ya boy in BK!


BONUS:
Yes, I have noticed an inordinate amount of references to Jay-Z lyrics here @ Livestyle. I make no apologies though ... some quotes simply fit the topic perfectly. Once again, I could not leave Y.O.U. hanging in oblivion. Y.O.U. deserve context to partake in my awesome randomness and context Y.O.U. shall have. Who ya wit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the type of place you don't come back from for a long long, long time..