Friday, October 24, 2008

Converse x Barney's New York = Perforated Perfection.






Information Courtesy Of: Complex.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS:
The classic Converse Chuck Taylor sneaker has held a prominent place in my life for quite some time. I usually have @ least 3 pairs in varying states of wear in my arsenal.

Before I caught a glimpse of them "Boyz In Da Hood", the homies that were a "Menace II Society" or even read about the O.G. "Monster Kody", I was lacing up my Chucks and hitting the Brooklyn streets - seeing those iconic West Coast images only reinforced in my young mind that I was indeed doing the "cool" thing my nigga ... lol.

Anyway, I've been impressed with the gradual stylistic strides that Converse has been making in recent years (most notably their current large scale collaboration with Detroit's very own John Varvatos) and they have continued to turn their flame up with these perforated dandies right here! Pick a color, any color and proceed to make your friends jealous ... lol. Doesn't that feel good? While everybody else is stuck in 1 lane, Y.O.U. can switch up, step your kicks up and be an influence to all. That is Livestyle my good man. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: