Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Atelier La Durance Royston Jeans - Spring/Summer 2009 Range.





"New denim from the Atelier La Durance line for Spring/Summer 2009. The Royston jean is made from 12.5oz broken twill denim (Japanese of course), with a nice cinch back for that classic 501 feel. Add a slight taper for that cool kid roll-up and we’re good to go. Oh, and it comes with a lightup. Enjoy."

Information Courtesy Of: Selectism.Com

Visit The Official Atelier La Durance Here: Atelierladurance.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As the desire for complicated denim increases with so many start up brands offering elaborately swirl stitched designs on back pockets and legs festooned with rhinestones, studs and all kinds of ill advised fuckery, there are now only a few jeans that I really fuxs with. I appreciate quality and simplicity - in that order - with regard to my clothes. Atelier La Durance has just won me ove big time and this current collection has been my grand introduction to this great up-and-coming French label.

For the record, I L.O.V.E. details, however, I prefer the subtle kind as opposed to the look-at-the-flaming-skull-on-my-ugly-Ed-Hardy-jeans kind ... lol. Livestyle is about taking tradition, turning it slightly to the left and, ultimately, making it yours. That's right! Now Y.O.U. know.

No comments: