Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Grow Up: Be The "Jaegermeister".



"To celebrate their 175th anniversary this year Jaeger LeCoultre have released the limited edition Master 8 Days Perpetual watch. The Master 8 Days Perpetual watch features the JLC calibre 876SQ automatic movement which has a eight day power reserve and features a perpetual calendar and moon phase indicator. The watch features a rose gold case with a clear dial and brown alligator strap. Only one hundred and seventy five will be made and will be available exclusively from Jaeger LeCoultre."

Information Courtesy Of: Sybarites.Org


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: It is no revelation to those that personally know me or now, thanks to this blog, those who have been introduced to my Livestyle ideology, that I L.O.V.E. fine watches.  Jaeger LeCoultre is a company that I have come to know and respect as a creative force in the timepiece industry that has brought not only their brand of watches to the market, but have, over the years, collaborated with and supplied mechanisms and movements for such stellar watches as those by Cartier and Patek Phillipe, to name a few.

Anyway, this Jaeger LeCoultre 175th anniversary Master 8 Days Perpetual watch is a beast my nigga! I mean, just look @ the skeleton back and appreciate the technical complications for a minute ... after all, that unparalleled craftsmanship is what Y.O.U. truly pay for when investing in a world class timepiece. Can I afford this $14,000 limited edition wrist wear work of art right now? No. Can I focus on it and possibly get it in the future? Yes. Just watch me.

Oh yeah, while we're on the topic of wrist watches, I don't care Whether Y.O.U. are right-handed OR left-handed, no adult should wear a watch on their right arm ... ever! I have spoken ... lol. On the real though, whatever Y.O.U. do homie, make sure that Y.O.U. do it right. Remember, class cannot be bought. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: