Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The "Nelly" Black/Cactus/Violet Air Jordan Spiz'ikes Just Got Their Visa Approved.





Pictures Courtesy Of: Marqueesole.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Although Y.O.U. most likely 1st caught a glimpse of these dandies thanks to Nelly and his ill-fated "Stepped On My J's" video, I really hope that "Nelly Spiz'ike" is not the official product name of these kicks. No, as a consummate sneaker connoisseur of quiet distinction, I would not appreciate that @ all ... lol. Don't get me wrong though, either way, I fuxs with these Jordan Brand European exclusives turned expatriates hardbody. Nelly's über wackness and his unfortunate association with this sneaker is NOT nearly strong enough to prevent me from purchasing these bad boys.

Oh yeah, did I mention that these imports are scheduled to drop stateside December 31 with an MSRP of $175? Well, now Y.O.U. know. It's about time, right?  Don't think that I haven't noticed that, as of late, our friends across the pond have been getting ALL of the dope exclusives early ... don't even get me started on the Cool Grey Spiz'ikes ... lol. Let's get it!

No comments: