Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Behind The Scenes: Summer Walker Lingerie Photoshoot @ Flow.TV

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

For some ridiculously incoherent reason the Summer Walker Zigga Zagga Photoshoot video that I posted a few days ago was unceremoniously pulled from Dimewars.Com leaving me with an incomplete post entry and yall know that I aint like that @ all ... lol.  I mean, in this day-and-age, why people are still trippin' off of small time online video copyright infringement is beyond me. 

In any event, the people over @ Dimewars.Com are good and professional public servants though, so I have accepted their olive branch of this lightly olive skinned beauty and have decided to promptly post this new B.ehind T.he S.cenes video of shorty @ some other random ass photoshoot of hers ... lol. I think that I can speak for all parties involved when I say that we are ALL quite happy with how this matter has resolved itself. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: