Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DJ Clark Kent Interview @ NHTVSN.


This candid interview with the legendary DJ Clark Kent pretty much covers all of what Livestyle is all about.  Whenever Clark and I get up we build and a real conversation with him is always productive.  Oh yeah, his sneaker game is bananas, but he can't touch my original 1986 Gucci kicks - that's about the only win that I've got on son as far as the shoes go though ... lol.

I already know that some of my readers will not appreciate the fact that DJ Clark Kent does NOT rank the late, great Tupac Shakur as a top-ten lyricist, however, don't let that sour Y.O.U. on watching this clip. This is Hip Hop. For the record, while I do L.O.V.E. a gang of his songs, Pac was never 1 of my favorite rappers either my nigga.  It is what it is.  Shout out to China and Paul Parris - I know that you guys are gonna laugh extra hard @ Clark just being Clark in this video.  Holla @ ya boy in BK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was one of the dopest hip hop related interviews i've ever witnessed... thank you for bringing this to light brother.