Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Michael Jordan = Still The Best Thing Smokin'!






Michael Jordan was spotted over the weekend in Atlanta @ Jermaine Dupri's Celebrity Labor Day Softball Bash (NOTE: Hopefully Jermaine was smart enough to charge for tickets and souvenirs or something in order to generate some dough to keep the I.R.S. off his back).

Anyway, I can't tell you what the final score of the game was or who else played, but I CAN tell you that Jumpman was Bluntman all game; he even slid into 3rd base with stogie in mouth and ripped up his good jeans.  You already know that MJ can almost do no wrong in my book, but, apparently, the American Cancer Society got wind of these pictures and are none too happy with the image that he's portraying.  I guess that where there's smoke there's fire.  Put it in the Air, Jordan.


Photos And Story Courtesy Of: TMZ.Com

No comments: