Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ralph Lauren Relaunches Rugby.Com.





At thisislivestyle, it is paramount that I discuss and explain precisely what I deem "good" style and explain the divergence between that and what some people foolishly call "fashion". My designer doctrine is a simple 1: true style endures while fashion followers are generally trend humping whores. That was kind of harsh, huh? I mean, truth is truth and, 1 style that will always endure is that of classic Americana. Nobody does it better than Ralph Lauren and, with the relaunching of his Rugby.Com, he continues to capture that spirit.

Now, the trick here is to cop certain items and then flip their aesthetic on it's ear by personalizing your purchase. It aint nothing new homie, Mr. Lipschitz probably never intended for me to layer Cold Wave jacket over Preppy Bear knit with my pen pocket Guess© jeans on sag ... lol. That's what style does though. You can't go wrong with the classics ... period. You would be wise to snatch up a few pieces from Ralph's new online store ASAP. The smart money knows what time it is. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: