Friday, September 19, 2008

The Only Trendz That I've Ever Cared About.

Just consider the Trendz Of Culture 1993 debut album as your favorite slept on album's favorite slept on album.  I really wish that all of these faggy "hipsters" and retro rejects would move beyond the 1 dimensional cherry picking of tight and bright clothing in a vain and superficial attempt to relate to an era that they have NO practical knowledge of and, instead, would take it 2 steps further and really tap into the vibe and the energy of that time my nig.  Listen and learn.  Holla @ ya boy in BK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed.
But don't forget Real Live and "The Turnaround"
that album should come with a pillow...it's so slept on.

Try to react and get your muthafuckin' feelings hurt.

NatelyRenee said...

WooooooOWW "What goes UP must come DOWN" ...woah Anon got it crackin with "the turnaround"...haha

Didn't I send you a Trends video the other day? =) HAIL YEAH!
I miss that time in hip hop...
That album was nowhere near slept on by me. I fux with Trends of Culture...

I'll take an "Off & On" with a side of "Who Got My Back" and for dessert I'll have "Valley of the Skinz"....and then, because I'm greedy, I'll take "Who Got My Back Rmx"

WHAT?!