Monday, September 29, 2008

Andre 3000 x Barney's New York Present: Benjamin Bixby.






DISCLAIMER: The suspect nature of the above photo and the views implied therein are not necessarily the views of Livestyle or it's subsidiaries. It's just some fashion shit.

After years of "taking it there" musically and fashion wise, Andre 3000 recently launched his Benjamin Bixby line exclusively @ Barney's New York a few weeks back and now it is also available online. That's right ladies and gentlemen, he didn't fuck around ... lol.

Thus far, this collection seems to be a spot on reflection of Mr. 3 Stacks and his unique style - interpret that as Y.O.U. wish. Now, whether or not his "The Great Gatsby" meets traditional Southern gentleman aesthetic works for Y.O.U. is a decision best left to the individual. When I have a hankering for classic Americana and clothing that carries such cachet, I go straight to my man Ralph Lauren, so this shit isn't quite up my alley. I mean, upon further review, I would probably give the college knit a shot I suppose ... no bow ties though ... lol.

No matter what, I am proud of the homie 3-Triple-Oh for taking this endeavor so seriously and is continuing to redefine, in the eyes of the world, what Hip Hop is all about. Message To Andre 3000: Ummmmmmmmmmm, so, now that you've gotten this collection out of your system, can you thread together an album and give my CD player something to wear?


Available Online Here: Barneys.Com

No comments: