Thursday, September 18, 2008

NEW MUSIC: Beyonce Knowles Carter - Stop Sign (Produced By The Heatmakerz)

Yes, you read the title of this post correctly.  I know that, if you are @ all familiar with The Heatmakerz signature production style, this song and, quite frankly, this artist probably does NOT fit your expectations.  When Rsonist sent me the link I could barely believe it myself. Isn't that what being an artist is all about though?  I don't know how this unmastered track got leaked, but hopefully it still makes Beyonce's new album slated for release later this year.  What can I say?  I'm proud of my family. Holla @ ya boy in BK!


In Other News:


Jay-Z, Beyonce and the rest of New York City’s finest came out Tuesday night (September 16, 2008) for the 9th Annual New Yorkers for Children Fall Gala which took place at Cipriani’s 42nd Street. This incredibly important and worthwhile charity event honored music executive Kevin Liles (he received the Nicholas Scoppetta Award), while raising money to assist NYC children in foster care.

No comments: