Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bless Hoody x Denim Jackets.





German based label Bless describes their denim jackets as "the re-interpreted urban cloakroom."  Ummmmmmm, whatever that means ... lol.  Anyway, by mixing a hooded embroideries onto the top of and shoulders of the denim, their new jacket has an overall feel of the classic hoody underneath a denim jacket (a look that I am famous for during transitional seasons) that is a staple of urban style.  I must admit that I sometimes don't like "combo" styles though - it's like PB&J in the same jar ... it's just too lazy my nigga.  With that said, I fuxs with this jacket and Bless's new sweatshirt is a cool score too.  In summation, would I wear this? Yes, yes I would.


Company Website Here: Bless-Service.De

Available Online Here: Colette.Fr

No comments: