Monday, September 29, 2008

Dr. Romanelli x Fruition Las Vegas = Carbonated Cool.






Dr. Romanelli x Fruition are back with their 3rd season collaboration appropriately titled the "Recycled Pop Bubble Vest" collection. Now, while I am none too impressed with Fruition's online shop dedicated to the hipster-that-is-too-lazy-and/or-uninventive-to-discover-their-own-vintage-finds, I do really like and respect the creativity of these bubble vests reconstructed from old Coca Cola apparel. I've been rocking vintage Coca Cola wears for years homie. My collection is pretty brolic and I aint need anybody to reintroduce me to this brand. See, when it's real and not calculated it all happens naturally ... that's what being "fly" is all about my nig.

Anyway, with that said, I do need 1 of these vests - unless, of course, this "hipster" haberdashery tries to charge unsuspecting trendoids like $300 and better for these joints. In that case, they can go fuck themselves ... lol. When it comes to Coca Cola, I've already got the "Real Thing". Oh yeah, shout out to SHWNRCK x my White brother Joey - both in Las Vegas.


Available Online Here: Dr.Romanelli.Com And Fruitionlv.Com

No comments: