Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Skateboard P x His Double-Double R's AKA Deja Vroom.



"Pharrell Williams Rocks Two Rolls-Royces

Posted Sep 23rd 2008 7:02PM by Jared Paul Stern
Filed under: Wheels, Wealth

Musician, producer and designer Pharrell Williams needs not one but two Rolls-Royces to get around town - when he isn't driving one of his other supercars, that is. The producer of acts including Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West and Jay-Z bemoans the fact that the Rolls has become too popular with rappers, but says it still preserves some cachet.

"In the early days, the cars were rarities," Williams tells Motor Trend. Now however, "They're kind of ubiquitous. [But] the saving grace is: It's still a Rolls. Every stitch and every tiny detail are brilliant. It's traditional and consistent quality. They spare nothing. Also, you can drive it just how you're feeling. It can be a luxury vehicle or you can really put your foot in it and it darts out like an arrow. I had a Bentley but it wasn't for me. At the end of the day, a Rolls is a Rolls."

He likes 'em so much he has two, a Phantom for being chauffered in - ""I sit in the back and recline with my gold Blackberry, like Richie Rich" - and a Phantom Drophead Coupe for driving himself, in black with a red leather interior. He also has a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and a Ferrari Enzo. As for the latter, "Man, you have to be in the mood to drive that," Williams tells the mag. "It's so fast, it's like being in a spaceship or a stealth bomber. And there's no radio, so I can't have any tunes. I love it but you really have to be in race car mode."

Information Courtesy Of: Luxist.Com

Read The Full Story Here: Motortrend.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS:  People often misinterpret my reasons for disliking "hipsters" and those same unfortunate people also assume that I paint Pharrell Williams with the same "trend-be-gone" brush ... lol.  I actually L.O.V.E. the sincere forward thinking innovation that the homie brings to the game ... he just doesn't come off to me as a pretentious prick of a person who calculates his "cool".  I fuxs with Pharrell - we're both pioneers in our own respects and we're both not fond of Y.O.U. rappers and your garish ways.  Now, if I could only get 2 Rolls Royces of my very own, right now ... lol. My name Is Chris Live AKA Shaker ... I'm on the road to the riches.

No comments: