Monday, September 15, 2008

TISA x MCM New Era Fitteds.


"You've already seen pieces from the TISA collection, but here are some from the collab between TISA and MCM, a German brand. These caps bring back some MCM patterns from the 80's. Along with these caps, TISA will be releasing a full collection of clothing. Here are the New Era caps, which come in two colorways, and well keep you updated for the clothing once we hear something. This collection is very interesting, so keep an eye out for it."

Information Courtesy Of: Elitistsociety.Blogspot.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this bastardization of the original MCM snap-back cap (which I still have), but I'm not all the way against it either. The powder blue 1 is a NO-GO in my book, but the golden brown fitted might work with a good pair of old school leather construction Timbos. I will say this though, you don't see much MCM these days and that's surprising considering how much "hipsters" love all things retro ... I guess that they just don't know any better yo. What a shame, lames. It is what it is.

2 comments:

NatelyRenee said...

i know i have my MCM backpack...very true you don't see this out!

59fifty said...

5950 hat from New Era is awesome.