Monday, September 8, 2008

Versace Furniture For Ya.



"The latest collection in the Versace home furniture collection seems very far off from the early Versace home furniture collections which were dominated with gold. The new collection is primarily black and white and features the Versace signature Greek Key motif. The collection includeds arm chairs, chairs, coffee tables and lounge chairs. The Versace home furniture collection is available from Versace Home stores."

Information Courtesy Of: Sybarites.Org


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: My nigga B.I.G. would most definitely be proud of this collection. I can imagine him inviting his Brooklyn hooligans in Timbs AND his Detroit "playas" in pink gators over to the crib to pop some champagne and kick their feet up and enjoy the good life with him. You know he'd kick it to a bitch like, "Tell her visions ... Versace heaven when I'm up in 'em" ... lol. Damn, I miss Biggie yall.

No comments: