Monday, September 8, 2008

My Balls And My Word: Flight Club NY x Spalding Collabo.


Even though Flight Club NY is ultra gay with their tiny selection and their weird ass hipster ideas about what sneakers meet their requirements to be accepted on consignment, these limited collaboration basketballs with Spalding are without a doubt cooked cocaine.  

Do you see what I see? If so, then you KNOW that the Gigantor tennis ball/basketball is the crown jewel of this collection ... it looks like it's even made of real felt fabric like an actual tennis ball yo. There's no official release date or MSRP for these joints yet, but they should cost about as much the Undftd x Spalding basketballs that came out awhile back ... those ran for like $75 or so. I have a feeling that I'ma just have to cop 1 of these off eBay homie. We shall see.


Visit Flight Club NY Online Here: Flightclubny.Com

No comments: