Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I Might Crack A Smile, But Aint A Damn Thing Funny"


No matter how many of us rightfully take issue with the U.S. government's propaganda and the Bush administration's outright lies and abuses of power that have continually undermined the integrity of our nation's constitution, September 11, 2001 is a day that MUST be revered and honored.  I count myself lucky, and indeed blessed, to not have lost anyone on that fateful day 7 years ago.  I knew a few people that worked in the towers and they either were not @ work that day OR they escaped with their lives - forever changed though they may be.

I write this blog just so that I can "shoot the shit" with my peoples about music, clothing and whatever comes to mind, but sometimes we all need to take a timeout and really appreciate all that we have beyond the material and entertainment worlds.  Get ya mind right yo.  Hopefully, by the 10th anniversary, September, 11th will become an official national holiday. My prayers and my thoughts go out to all affected by this tragedy.  GOD bless.  Peace.

No comments: