Friday, October 3, 2008

Overnight Celebrity: Joe Budden's Wifey Jump Starts His Career's Dead Battery With Her Ass.






LOL @ Joey's Face AND The Look On Homie's Face Eye Hustlin' The Whole Situation Right Next To Them.


Honestly, I wasn't even going to post these videos yall. Yes, I had seen them ALL over the internet yesterday and, while shorty is clearly in possession of a serious body and a pretty face, I just felt like she was getting a little too much shine ... lol. I mean, I try to keep it kind of exclusive around here. With that said though, I can no longer deny my loyal readers the opportunity to check out Joe Budden's Dominicana mama for themselves.  The demand is simply too high.  Plus, while researching this post, I came across some pictures to accompany the video clips that may better ASSist Y.O.U. in ASSessing this matter.

On the real, not that I really give a fuck, but I do wonder how Joe "Salutations" Budden feels about all of this. Like, shorty is getting waaaaaaaaaay more attention than his stalled career right now. Y.O.U. know how funny niggas on message boards can be, right? Of course Y.O.U. do. Ok, so how'd a nigga say that Joe Budden's girl's ass is bigger than his career ever was? LOL. That is coldblooded! I fuxs with son though ... he's an MC's MC and he keeps it funky with his lady. Anyway, as far as everybody being all thirsty for his wifey, I guess that he just appreciates all of the Youtube hits he's getting now thanks to her ... lol.  It is what it is.  

No comments: