Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fabolous Ft. Keri Hilson x Ryan Leslie - Everyday, Everything, Everywhere



Congratulations Fab! I feel like he is one of a select few taking everything by storm right now. I appreciate and respect his grind. It must be a BROOKLYN thing! Keri looks nothing less then stunning. And this just might be my favorite hook she's done since Help with Lloyd Banks. Glad she has progressed in her career to come to this point. Because, sadly enough, no one really knew who she was on Rotten Apple. That's funny, because now, just a few years later, nobody really knows who Lloyd Banks is ... how's that for a role reversal ... lol. I keed. I keed. Oh yeah, Ryan Leslie is a genius. I really shouldn't have to expect less from him. With that being said...


Signing Off...
Aisha

P.S.
It's only right that I do this. I have to follow LiveStyle protocol. And plus, this song is a hidden gem. ENJOY!

Lloyd Banks Ft. Keri Hilson - Help.

No comments: