Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Say Hello!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Because I regard all of my loyal Livestyle readers as friends (to varying degrees, let's not get carried away people ... lol.), when I leave Y.O.U. blog-less for a prolonged period of time, I do feel terrible. I mean, I am pretty much responsible for the proper cultivation of your better interests and, as the official Livestyle Institute of Fresh (NOTE: Yes, this academy is fully accredited and is now enrolling students) chaperon, I cannot in good conscience forsake Y.O.U. and allow Y.O.U. to float around aimlessly lost in the abyss that is cyberspace.

I have said this before, however, from time-to-time, it bears repeating: If I aint blogging for a N.Y. minute and giving Y.O.U. something to feast your eyes on that means either A) That I have a vicious hangover from the night before OR B) I am in the studio crafting a masterpiece (currently it is the CRASH project with The Heatmakerz and friends) or I'm taking care of money matters that are not fit for discussion on a public forum such as this - the net is watching ... lol. With that said, I encourage Y.O.U. to follow this blog and drop me a line - let a nigga know that you're out there homie. Remember: A fair exchange is no robbery. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

2 comments:

Mr.alieka said...

HERMANO! ... whenever you plan on having a hangover... don't forget to invite the little people!

...no Y.O.U know!

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER said...

LOL. Y.O.U. are correct brother ... Y.O.U. are correct. Sharing is caring. Holla @ ya boy in BK!