Tuesday, November 25, 2008

T.I. x Shawty Lo Start A "Brawl For It All" @ Last Night's Dirty Awards 2008.


Uno.
Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com
Dos.

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Apparently, they don't call this event the "Dirty Awards" for nothing ... lol. I don't give much of a fuck about any beef involving Shawty Lo and T.I. (T.I. is clearly in another league my nigga), but nothing beats live fight footage my friend. These 2 can never be friends. It is what it is.

QUESTION: Can anybody affiliated with anything organize a bullshit event, call it an award show, and promote it is a legitimate ceremony celebrating the best that a particular group has to offer the greater society and the individual achievements of members of said group? Like, really, where is the quality control yall?

No comments: