Monday, November 10, 2008

Euginia Kim “Irwin” x “Virgilio” Flip Down Caps = Y.O.U. Gots To Chill.



"Eugenia Kim kicks out another great collection of cold season hats for bros and boys. Flap caps will be making a presence this season and Kim’s got two solid options. Starting with the Federal Cap “Irwin” with its zip away ear flaps and the houndstooth “Virgilio” cap, Eugenia Kim protects skull from the unexpected. 220$US each from BBlessing."

Information Courtesy Of: Selectism.Com

Available Online Here: Bblessing.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I welcome a classy alternative to my traditional standard issue Brooklyn soldier Army fatigue hat with the good flip down flaps. I mean, while I have absolutely no intention of doing away with my surplus wear, these Eugenia Kim caps and the various textures and prints that they are available in give me something fly to wear the next time that I hit Ben Benson's during these colder months. It has been said that, occasionally, one must fight fire with fire. If the converse is true, maybe it's high time that Y.O.U. fight the Winter chill with some "chill" of your very own. Good shit.


BONUS:

Per my usual randomness, I owe it to Y.O.U., the loyal Livestyle reader, to explain where these incredible references come from. The title of this post contains a special nod to the work of E.ric and P.arish M.aking D.ollars and their classic song from 1988 "You Gots To Chill". Please tell me that Y.O.U. know something about this tandem that hails from Strong Island, is possibly the greatest duo in Hip Hop history (yeah, I said it!) and the entire Def Squad movement that they established that helped shape the early 1990's Hip Hop scene for the better. Yes, EPMD deserves and will receive their own celebratory entry dedicated to their impressive canon of music ... Y.O.U. just gots to chill ... lol. I got Y.O.U. homie. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: