Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tony Yayo - Somebody Snitched (Rick Ross Diss)

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: *Cue Michael Corleone (Godfather III) voice: "Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in" ... lol. Yeah, the homie Tony Yayo picks up the slack for his boss, 50 Cent, and dumps a full clip on Rick Ross with this 1. Me likey! Good shit.



BONUS:
Although the Godfather III quote clearly received proper credit earlier in the main body of this auspicious post, I thought it imperative that my Livestyle readers be given the opportunity to view the actual scene in reference. I mean, this aint from no 2nd rate film here boys and girls, this is Al Pacino and, dammit, Y.O.U. should know better!

1 comment:

Mr.alieka said...

OFFICER RICKY !!!

LMAO! WOW YA-YO HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

THIS ONE I LIKES TOO!

OFFICER RICKY!!