Monday, March 30, 2009

The Reissue Of The 1991 O.G. Classic A.frican A.merican C.ollegiate A.lliance Hoodies Collection = Black To The Future!


Available Online Here: AACAclothing.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Whilst my role as the preeminent corner store couture cognoscenti of record means that I must remain on the cutting edge of good style, because I often set my sights so high, I occasionally miss out on some valuable items that 1 would not find in some stuffy ass boutique. Not to worry, these very limited lapses in aerial awareness (IE: knowing about "fly" shit ... lol) are nothing that a walk down Fulton Street in Brooklyn or, in this case, a run up to 145th Street in Washington Heights won't cure homie.

It was only last week when I was fawning over the A.frican A.merican C.olligiate A.lliance sweatshirt that Fat Joe was rocking in his video tour of The Bronx and, now, thanks to my brother-from-another-mother, Mandalay Jay, I have been armed with the necessary knowledge to go to war! LOL. Seriously, Y.O.U. have no idea how long I scoured eBay searching for 1 of these O.G. Black College joints. Be clear: In the early 1990's, for everybody from superstars such as Bobby Brown in the video for his single "Humpin' Around" and Martin Lawrence on his legendary self-titled sitcom to simply anybody on the streets in possession of a strong diddy bop and a few dollars to drop, these were the official choice hoodies in the hood and they were everywhere!

The evidence is mounting my friends. The Livestyle wavelength is strong; strong enough for somebody to pick up on my nostalgic energy and reissue these classic gems just in time for Spring/Summer 2009. Even though they have yet to re-release the Grambling State or the über rare and much sought after Malcolm X College hoodies, the AACA Collection is still, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that deal. Cop 1 online OR go to your local hood emporium and haggle the price down some ... either way, get Y.O.U. 1 ASAP before they go the way of bootleg "Snowman" t-shirts and get raped and pillaged by the suckers ... lol. ACT NOW!


BONUS:

You're welcome. You're ALL welcome!

No comments: