Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The LiveStyle Twitter Era Is Officially Here!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Although I have become known as "O.G. Bloggy Johnson" in certain esteemed online circles, please do not let my apparent internet savvy fool Y.O.U. - while I am on the cutting edge of most things, technology is NOT always 1 of them. With that said (and after having gone directly to the Principal's office to snatch up my "late Pass" ... lol), Y.O.U. can now welcome me to Twitter Town USA.

They call it "micro-blogging", but I call it a cyber chat-line cluster fuck of T.oo M.uch I.nformation and bullshit, however, it obviously does have it's uses. Soooooooooo, yeah, hit me up on Twitter @ Twitter.Com/Thisislivestyle and follow the brand that is Chris Live AKA Shaker; Y.O.U. know Y.O.U. want to. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: