Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As I mature, I have largely traded my decadent public displays of ill-gotten wealth in favor of more private family oriented get togethers, however, my birthday is STILL the holiday to beat all holidays! Albert Einstein was born on March 14th as well - yes, great minds think alike and are, apparently, born on like days too.

I live a very blessed life and, while I thank GOD everyday for my good fortune, special occasions such as my birthday highlight my prosperous pedigree in brilliant Technicolor ... well, really, now in 1080P HD ... lol. To all of my family members and friends - Y.O.U. continue to stuff the coffers of my heart with riches beyond compare.

Special thank Y.O.U. to Niketown, Mandalay Jay, White Boy Joe Crack, Rob Young, Javon, Mr. Alieka, Mr. 401 K and, especially, Ms. Kamilah Gianni - Y.O.U. each fuel my passion and I L.O.V.E. yall more than I could ever adequately explain in some blog entry. Champagne for my real friends. Real pain for my sham friends. This is Livestyle.

2 comments:

Mr.alieka said...

ANYTIME BROTHER!

MUCH LOVE!

-Mr.Alieka

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY