Monday, March 2, 2009

No Snow Day For Cold Men = More Than A Mere McDonald's McFlurry®






CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: All of my wishful thinking that Winter 2008//2009 would whimper away quietly and let me have my Spring roll up fashionably early this year has just been dashed in 1 incredible avalanche of late season snow. For all of the talk about "Global Warming", me thinks that decades of industrial waste, corporate greed and individual irresponsibility has, in all actuality, triggered a phenomenon that I have more accurately coined as "Global Fuckery". This anachronistic anomaly basically means that weather will happen whenever it wants to happen wherever it wants to happen regardless of what we have come to expect from our seasons.

Now, don't get it twisted, I'm good with snow (take that to mean whatever Y.O.U. want ... lol) and I know that snow in March is not unusual in and of itself, however, I don't quite remember having our largest snow storm of the season in NYC this late since like 1993-94 yo. Fuck it! My birthday is coming up and I want to celebrate my personal holiday with the sun in my face, the wind @ my back, a girl in my lap and a cup full of Cognac ... lol. Is that too much to ask? Yeah, I didn't think so. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: