Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ralph Lauren Polo Modern Aviator Sunglasses = Get Your Pilot License.


Available Online Here: Ralphlauren.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: With Spring upon us and the struggle between Winter's fading freeze and it's inevitable thaw occuring across most of the nation, it is high time that Y.O.U. start getting your Summer wear affairs in order.

I haven't always been much of a sunglasses afficianado, however, as I have gotten older, I have begun to appreciate the benefits of having on hand a range of lenses to complement my various moods and outfits.

Aside from my rare and very vintage Versace gold trimmed the-future-as-imagined-by-a-gay-Italian-man glasses (Y.O.U. have got to see them to believe them), most of my sunnies are different takes on the classic "aviator" style and, as such, these brand new Ralph Lauren Polo Modern Aviator Sunglasses are clearly good money in my book. Oooooooh, they've got the subtle, but, still there "POLO" signature logo on both the upper left lens and the arms too! Yeah, I'm sold ... which means that they will soon be sold to me! LOL. Good shit.

No comments: