Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Nike Sportswear Air Zoom ACG Tallac Lite Boots = HDTV For Your Feet.






"The new Nike ACG Tallac has been released. The boot features a very interesting and technical contruction, using a skeleton construction on the upper and an equally interesting strap closure. The grid design on the upper looks good and makes this a solid outdoor boot. It is now available at Concepts."

Information Courtesy Of: Highsnobiety.Com

Available Online Here: Cncpts.Com And @ Other Select NSW Accounts.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: The fact that I am even creating an entry for such a sure "hipster" magnet of a shoe as these neon pink and blue accented dandies is weird for me. Indeed, if I didn't know me and I only saw the picrures in this post, I might fancy this as yet another bitch ass blog dedicated to tacky trend propaganda and the discouragement of true individuality. However, this is Livestyle and I am the man who put the "O.G." in the word "blog", so, believe me when I tell Y.O.U. that these Nike Sportswear Air Zoom ACG Tallac Lite shit kickers deserve my attention and yours too.

See, these are a re-working of a classic ACG model all spruced up to meet the demanding standards of today's voracious exclusive sneaker market. I mean, what can I say? Give me a classic pair of ACG boots over the current popular, but too-clunky-for-me ACG Goadome boots anyday.

Oh yeah, if Y.O.U. do plan on coppin' a pair of these, please resist any and all urges to go the super matchy route - don't make a mess of this and wind up walking around looking like a human glow stick my nigga ... lol. As always, subtlety, balance of contrast and a little bit of good ole common sense go a very looooooooong way and save the day!

No comments: