Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jay-Z Explains Why "The Blueprint 3" Is Not Coming Out Anytime Soon @ MTV.Com.

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Of course this is pure speculation on my part @ this point, but, did somebody sample or interpolate the Rod Stewart record "Forever Young" for the song of the same name that Jay-Z mentions in this impromptu interview alongside Lebron "I L.O.V.E. N.Y." James on the red carpet of their annual "2 Kings" NBA All-Star Weekend event? Awkward. LOL. Nah, it really could work ... maybe ... lol.



BONUS:

In accordance with the Livestyle mission statement and various aspects of the Geneva Convention, I am here to better acquaint Y.O.U. with all things dope. How could I reference this classic Rod Stewart tear-jerker and not include it's visual counterpart? That's right, I couldn't and I wouldn't ... lol. Isn't it fun to be eclectic and well informed? The answer is "YES". Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: