Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hitting Newsstands Nextweek: Cam'ron Covers XXL Magazine x New Video "I Hate My Job" From The Forthcoming Album "Crime Pays".


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I was never really a major fan of Cam'ron and his Dipset "movement". No, I much preferred everything that he did prior to that - give me "357" and "That's Me" over that pink panty bullshit any day! However, with that said, even I have been feeling like King Jaffe Joe has been getting kind of a b-a-d rap from his disloyal Dipset progeny. In response to his phony homies and as a master marketing stroke on his and, more importantly, the magazine's part, Cam'ron has come out of hiding in whatever small town he's currently claiming to grace the cover of the next issue of XXL.

Sure, he's a bit out of step with the "Set" sporting a tacky Bedazzler© t-shirt with matching skully, but, I bet that he's got a great story to tell. Plus, he's cool with Max B (yeah, he just lent Max Biggavelli $500). Oh, Y.O.U. thought that Jim Jones was the only 1 who could make friends with enemies? What's good?




BONUS:

No comments: