Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Pittsburgh Steelers Beat The Arizona Cardinals In Super Bowl XLIII (AKA 43) x Bring Home An NFL Franchise Record 6th Lombardi Trophy!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Ever since my New York Giants were unceremoniously knocked out of championship contention a few weeks back (although, some might even argue that they've really been a wrap since as far back as when Plaxico Burress shot a hole in his foot and, effectively, the Giants's season as well), I really stopped caring about football and, instead, gave the NBA my full and undivided sports attention. Add to that fact that the Arizona Cardinals, the team with the worst regular season record in the NFL, lucked up and made it to the Super Bowl and I really couldn't give a fuck about this game. Well, with that said, Super Bowl XLIII turned out to be a great game - especially the 4th quarter.

I can't front, the Cardinals did go dumb hard, but, the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Las Vegas spread and pulled out the victory by a final score of 27-23 thanks to some dazzling catches by the game's MVP Antonio Holmes. The Steel City has got to be going ape shit right about now my nigga! Congratulations to all of my peoples in Pittsburgh ... Primanti Brothers sandwiches on me! LOL. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: