Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chicago's Very Own Aisha Reporting To Y.O.U. True LiveStyle Followers.


I could get into the whole story about me being the greatest little sister Shaker could ask for, but that just might take too long. Now Y.O.U. are probably wondering... What am I doing here? Where did I come from? Who am I?...Well it's as simple as this: I have officially been taken under the wings of Chris Live and plan on representing the LiveStyle movement to the best of my abilities.

I seem to find myself in and out of 2 places a lot: airports and hospitals. Soooo with time to waste, I decided to make my blogging debut... Where did I come from? While my Brooklyn bred brother might contest to this, Chicago, my hometown, is the greatest city in the world. I just decided to make New York my playground... And as for who am I? None other than Aisha "Ms. Windy City" Ali, a mogul in the making. Expect to see me around. ;c )

Signing Off...
Aisha

P.S.
Follow me on Twitter! @MsWindyCity_

No comments: