Friday, January 23, 2009

Young Jeezy Directs Bill O'Reilly x Faux News To Fallback.

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS:  By now I am sure that Y.O.U. have heard all about the mini-uproar that Young Jeezy and Jay-Z's recent performance of "My President Is Black" has caused in conservative land.

Basically, for lack of anything meaningful to report on since the Republican'ts lost the election and, as a party, are in shambles, über prick and champion of all things prejudice, Bill O'Reilly, has been making much a do about nothing over on Faux News channel.  So, while I wouldn't dare give Bill-o The Clown (My Countdown With Keith Olbermann viewers know what time it is) any airtime on Livestyle, I did have to post the homie Jeezy's response to the haters.  Consider this a healthy dose of "Thug Motivation" my nigga.

No comments: