Thursday, January 8, 2009

On Newsstands Now: Kanye West Covers The February 2009 Issue Of Vibe Magazine.



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Seriously, I don't know who to blame for this horrific magazine cover, but somebody must pay! Is it Kanye West's fault for, even in his diminished state, consistently refusing to "Go Hard" @ the barbershop? Maybe the chief photo editor over @ Vibe should be fired and expelled from the planet of publishing forever ... lol. This is a b-a-d look. I am profusely sorry if I offended your eyes with the posting of this gut wrenchingly graphic image.

The only thing that could possibly persuade me to pick up this magazine is the fact that 1 of my all-time favorite journalists, the amazing Dream Hampton (a woman whose work has certainly inspired me and greatly influenced my ultra personal writing style), has contributed what I know will be the consummate article on the making of the Biggie biopic film "Notorious". Other than that, this month's Vibe Magazine is probably basura ... lol.

No comments: