Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Supreme 1-Day NYC x L.A. Warehouse Sale = Your Chance To Be King For A Day.



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As recently as yesterday, in these very pages of online excellence, I affirmed my L.O.V.E. for the Supreme brand of clothing and, conversely, the conflict of interest that their unsolicited favor amongst the hierarchy of hipsterdom causes me. I really want to support this New York City brand more (especially after their "I-know-my-street-shit" collaboration t-shirt with my homie/NYC graffiti legend JA XTC) and this 1 day bi-coastal Supreme Warehouse Sale might just be the perfect time to toss my fitted cap into the ring.

Yes, I can already imagine the line of medium sized men and xs women forming a trendoid cue all the way to the door of the New York City Crosby Street location (QUESTION: Why do hipsters take every exclusive sneaker release/clothing sale so damn seriously? Y.O.U. would think that they were waiting on line for Rolling Stones concert tickets or something ... lol.), but that aint fazing me ... I've got business to attend to. If Y.O.U. are in New York City or L.A. tomorrow, Y.O.U. need to snatch up a few of these pieces @ 80% off or wait for the deluge of Supreme treats to hit eBay in all of their overpriced splendor ... lol. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: