Thursday, January 8, 2009

All Hail The Once x Future King: The Stars Came Out For Last Night's "Notorious" Movie Premiere In NYC.




Biggie's Mother - Ms. Voletta Wallace.

Christopher "C.J." Wallace Jr.


Jamal Woolard AKA My-Claim-To-Fame-Before-This-Is-That-I-Got-Shot-In-My-Ass-In-Front-Of-Hot-97 Gravy.


Director Of "Notorious" - George Tillman Jr.





Yeah, Ciara Needs No Introduction, But, Word Up, I Aint Recognize Her In That 1st Pic.






This Girl Photographed @ The Official After Party Is Nobody, But, She Has Got Some Body ... LOL.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: There were simply too many celebrities (A-Z List alike ... lol) in attendance @ last night's New York City premiere for the "Notorious" movie for me to name each and every 1 of them. For your sake and mine, I only named the people whom Y.O.U. might not know or recognize. It is what it is.

Oh yeah, I'm still not 100% convinced that the relatively premature production of this bio-pic will do justice to the legacy of, for my money, the greatest all around MC ever, Brooklyn's own, the Notorious B.I.G., however, I still encourage everybody to make a move to the theater to support this film. It's Simple Folks: If we don't support our own stories, nobody else will. Real talk.

No comments: