Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pharrell Williams = The King Of Croc.



Information Courtesy Of: BBCicecream.Com/Blog


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Whilst I have not been a fan of cartoon characters adorning any articles of clothing since my cousins Rob, Javon and I were heavy into our J.C. de Castelbajac and Iceberg collections, I do fuxs with these BAPE Spongebob Croc Leather kicks. I mean, if Y.O.U. can't find it within your discontented heart to appreciate these 1-of-1 sneakers, then, Y.O.U. must, @ the very least, respect the custom made purple crocodile Hermès Birkin Bag that reportedly ran the homie Pharrell 80 large and that, now, is just a mere prop in this new photo. Yeah, it's like that my nig. As long as Skateboard P stays the fuck out of the pink furry Mukluks, he will continue to stand heads and shoulders above that other guy - Kanye West ... lol.

No comments: