Monday, January 5, 2009

Tiara Xclusive In Ass Clappin' Class = Learning Curves.


Tiara Harris is a b-a-d chick, but her rhythm game is a little off ... lol.  I mean, hey, I could complain, but who would listen?  LOL.  Practice makes perfect though and, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I highly doubt that anybody minds watching this intrepid young woman as she conquers her contours and learns proper ass poppin' technique from this obvious pro. Applaud this woman! Tiara not only needs, but, most importantly, deserves our support. PLEASE REMEMBER: Sharing is caring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiara is perfect I couldn't care less about her Rhythm. I could just watch her all day.

Da_Mad_Blogger said...

Tiara is the baddest bitch to not fuck on film yet! if you want to see her shake it peep this

Tiara Boot Clap

also see
XXX BUTTS
Girls Got Back
Bikini Modelz