Monday, December 8, 2008

Orchard Street x Reebok Collection Preview.



"This month, Reebok cashes in on NYC-based clothing label Orchard Street's—cred, with a capsule collection that includes two pairs of sneakers and two hoodies that you can play matchy-match with. Pictured above is OS's take on the Pump Omni Hex Ride. Check for the 4-piece range to hit top RBK retailers on December 15."

Information Courtersy Of: Orchardstreet.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Loyal Livestyle readers et. al should all be quite familiar with my ongoing pursuit of these sneakers and of the entire collection for that matter. My longest-running-friend-and-brother-from-another-mother Mr. 401K 1st apprised me of the Orchard Street x Reebok collection in the Spring and I was awaiting my very own prestigious package for the Summer. Alas though, as Fall comes to a close and Winter draws neigh, I am still without my early pairs of kicks (yes, plural motherfucker!) and this dope range is set to hit retailers in a few days.

Orchard Street is a true "man's man" brand ... they've been grinding for years producing limited qualities of fine clothing and eschewing the gimmickery that all too often has, unnecessarily, become part and parcel of the current streetwear scene. Seriously, I don't know how much more free press I can give this range without a sample of the goods ... lol.

1 comment:

my view of LIFE said...

good post thanks for supporting my ppl at os
peep greatmoola.com