Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Celebrate New Year's Eve @ The Gansevoort Hotel With LOLA NYC x Friends.


"Please join the us to celebrate New Years Eve 2009 at the Gansevoort Hotel on 18 9th Avenue. A top shelf open bar will be provided all night long. Music by LOLA's very own world famous DJ Vibe. Tickets are all most sold out but some still remain exclusively at http://newyears.com/lola. Please let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you all there."

Tickets Available Online Here: Newyears.Com/LOLA


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Due in no small part to my rich half Puerto Rican upbringing, I have NEVER been a person to party with strangers when the clock strikes 12 on New Year's Eve. Oh, @ 12:01 AM January 1st, all H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks can (and often does) break loose, but, @ midnight, you've gotta be home homie. Unexcused absences from family gatherings are customarily frowned upon and are punishable by the silent treatment and, in extreme cases, a "cocotaso" ... lol. Don't cry for me Argentina, I have made peace with my family duties a loooooooooong time ago and have actually come to embrace and L.O.V.E. playing my crib or a family member's crib when the ball drops.

Be that as it may, I would never begrudge all of the party monsters out there the joy that is hitting the streets and/or clubs and kissing strangers in the middle of a freezing Time Square or, in the case of this of LOLA New Year's Eve 2009 Bash, atop the über sexy Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan's Meat Packing District (NOTE: A really unfortunate name for a neighborhood, right? I knoooooooooooow). Snatch up your tickets ASAP my nig. If Y.O.U. plan to step out this New Year's Eve, Y.O.U. had better do it in style. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: