Monday, December 1, 2008

The Heatmakerz Present: The Crash Project AKA A Slice Of My Studio Life AKA Things That I Lost In The Fire.


The Heatmakerz Present: The Crash Project Week 1 Featuring Rsonist, Karty & Ameer

The Heatmakerz Present: The Crash Project Week 2 Featuring Rsonist, Karty & Ameer

The Heatmakerz Present: The Crash Project Week 3 Featuring Rsonist, D.O.X., Karty, Ameer & Chris Live AKA Shaker (NOTE: Yes, that's me in the classic Polo Ball jacket, USA fitted cap and the good golf bag knit. Y.O.U. already know that I does this for real, right? Right.)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As a loyal Livestyle reader completely tuned into the wavelength of this fly HD channel, Y.O.U. may have noticed that, recently, my typically terrific post output has been slightly less than prodigious. Y.O.U. deserve an explanation and an explanation Y.O.U. shall have. See, as an artist, the natural ebb and flow of my creative ventures dictates that a nigga sometimes gotta go hardbody karate in the studio and that is exactly what has been going on lately mate. Don't believe me? Check the videos my friend.

The Heatmakerz "Crash Project" is what it is. The Heatmakerz are family (I've known them for years) and, now, I have been blessed with the opportunity to be an integral part of a collective that includes Ameer, D.O.X. and Karty along with Rsonist and myself, Chris Live AKA Shaker ... shit is serious like satellite radio homie. Respect and support the hustle. Now Y.O.U. know and knowing is half the battle. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: