Friday, December 5, 2008

New Pictures Of The Infrared Air Jordan Retro 1's.


"A new pic of the upcoming Infrared Air Jordan Retro 1 recently hit the Net. Scheduled to release in 2009, the Infrared Air Jordan Retro 1 takes a new approach to the Black/Red Air Jordan 1 by replacing the Red with the Infrared color from the Air Jordan VI. All of the Infrared panels are done in Patent leather and the Black panels are done in Black leather."

Information Courtesy Of: Kixandthecity.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: While I L.O.V.E. the Air Jordan Retro 1, I do have my concerns regarding the profuse use of infrared on these kicks and their overall compostion. Tentatively scheduled to drop in March 2009, the Infrared Air Jordan Retro 1 is most definitely on my radar, but the homie has got to see these up close. Look, Y.O.U. can't just be an Air Jordan whore my man - it's in your best interest to be more discerning. Come on, I've taught Y.O.U. better than that. This is Livestyle.

No comments: