Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Angel AKA Lola Luv - Boss Bitch (Birthday Party Performance)

While it is not news to me that everybody's favorite hydrogel booty implant having honey, Angel AKA Lola Luv, had started paling around with G-Unit and rapping, I never even considered giving shorty's music a listen until today when I saw this video of her giving an impromptu performance @ her birthday party last night. Now, after being subjected to this, I don't know how to feel about any of it ... lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm all frazzled... quickly form an opinion so I can have a point of reference. This caught me off guard!

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER said...

Wooooooooow! You've put me in quite a precarious position young lady ... now, I MUST have an opinion on the ass with a pretty face that is Angel AKA Lola Luv. Ok, we're talking about this video, right Alicia? Ummmmmmmm, let's just say, "No ma'am, I don't like it" ... lol.

Anonymous said...

Indeed this video is what I was addressing :) Thanks for forming and sharing your opinion. Now, that I have a reference point, I can say that I fully agree with you, I don't like it either. The song is comical at best, and the mock video is not done in good taste.

Pleasure reading Mr.LiveStyle...